The pluvial catchment is an ancestral system that has been practiced in different times and cultures since it is an easy means to obtain water for human consumption and agricultural use.
The rainwater at its source is clean, but gets dirty in its passage through the city and when mixed with the sewage in the combined sewer system.
Rainwater runoff is seen as a problem causing floods; However, changing the way you do things and take advantage of this resource can bring many benefits.
QUALITAT DSI in its commitment to the environment, has developed systems for the treatment of rainwater, applying our experience of years in the correct selection of equipment and components designing an efficient and compact system with innovative and efficient technology, we convert rainwater , in a safe and completely purified supply for your home, office, workshop, school, etc.
Come to us, know the best option for you and be part of the preservation movement of our planet ...
- Design and technical ascesoria for planning and designation of equipment for rainwater collection systems.
- Rainwater collection line for roofs, roofs and surfaces suitable for the purpose.
- Rack-type equipment SIPI Series for the filtration and purification of rainwater, delivering water that complies with standard NOM-127-SSA1 and NOM-201-SSA1-2002. Resistant and durable, manufactured in Stainless Steel, with automatic operation and low maintenance.
Characteristics of SIPI equipment:
- Cabinet Control and automation of the system in stainless steel.
- Duplex pumping system in stainless steel.
- Sedimentation filter with automatic valve, retention of up to 5 microns of clay, sludge, organic, etc.
- Activated Carbon filter with automatic valve, retains odors, flavors, water colors as well as residuals of combustible fuels and heavy metals.
- Sterilizing equipment by ultraviolet radiation, in stainless steel.
- Online automatic chlorine dispenser, to meet the requirements stipulated in NOM-127-SSA1
Proyecto Captación Pluvial
Proyecto 99 - 2
Tratamiento General Captación 1